• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for players!

<Fruity>

Smash Apprentice
Hi everyone,

as the title says, I'm looking for American players to play P2P with.

The European community is pretty nonexistent and I don't want to stop playing SSB for now.

The ones that are interested and don't mind playing on 4-5 frames, please let me know via PM or posting here.

Uair

Banned via Warnings
I'm god and I sent my son down to earth to play with you.

Just log on SMASH FU or the main smash server and ask for P2P, you'll find him. His name's Jesus and he speaks espanol.

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
Hi everyone,

as the title says, I'm looking for American players to play P2P with.

The European community is pretty nonexistent and I don't want to stop playing SSB for now.

The ones that are interested and don't mind playing on 4-5 frames, please let me know via PM or posting here.
try asking on the NA ssb 64 page on facebook. seems like everyone congregates there nowadays

Olikus

Smash Champion
smashboards is better. get the american nerds back here MrMarbles MrMarbles ! half the fun is seeing the smash tag and an avatar. real life names are not interesting.

Last edited:

Sedda

Smash Champion
i can play if you can host fruity. what times work for you?

i got fiber **** now

Last edited:
Top Bottom