• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for players on South Shore of MA

Scope14

Smash Rookie
I just started getting into Melee recently, I am looking for some people to play with to get better. I play a bit on dolphin with some friends out of state, but don't have anyone to practice with for real. Anyone know any good places?

Smashjin

Smash Ace
Most people post in the New England Melee facebook group. There's a ton of players in boston and a handful south of Boston. Game over tourneys every tuesday nights in somerville i believe.

Where are ya from?

Scope14

Smash Rookie
I just got accepted into the facebook group yesterday, I live in Weymouth, just looking for some people to practice with for the most part.

KG1639

Smash Rookie
I live in Bridgewater and just got into Melee (played 64 for fun through college drinking), and wouldn't mind trying to play someone as my friends aren't gamers whatsoever.

Top Bottom