• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for players in Rockford, Illinois quad city area!

Ethan192

Smash Rookie
I might be able to host weekends but I would have to ask my parents and they both currently out watching a movie. I'll ask if I can start hosting weekends when they get back.

Twigs

Smash Rookie
My name's Mark Salstrand btw, i requested to join the group. @ NightFox54 NightFox54 dude could i maybe snag a ride with you to that?! I went to the one in November when i mained G&W and i'd love to see how i'd fare now

Last edited:

Ethan192

Smash Rookie
Ok so I've been a little under the weather lately so I haven't posted much but the chances of me being able to host weekends are pretty slim now due to how busy my family is going be in the coming weeks. Sadly I still won't be able to make it to stuff during the week either.

Jay_Bird

Smash Rookie
Sorry about not being aroudn, I just got over being sick. I requested to join the page today

Top Bottom