• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for players in Chicago.

OwlBanshee

Smash Rookie
Yo, been looking to get into the competitive scene recently. I live around Midway. I would really love to meet some people I can practice and go to tournaments with.

sogeki

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MexicanSaiyan
Yo, been looking to get into the competitive scene recently. I live around Midway. I would really love to meet some people I can practice and go to tournaments with.

That's a little far from my house, but Jesus Christ, there are SO MANY WEEKLIES in Chicago. They're all grouped up. There is even a point system where whoever has the most points by the end of the summer gets something. Check it out here. (It says smash 4 but they still have some Melee, 64, and PM weeklies listed.) https://www.facebook.com/groups/717465861667368/873101679437118/?notif_t=group_comment

shiggy

Smash Rookie
You're actually not too far away from me, i live near the brookfield zoo

OwlBanshee

Smash Rookie
You're actually not too far away from me, i live near the brookfield zoo
Do you go to the galloping ghos arcade weeklies on the weekend? I might actually goto those and we could hang out and practice a bit before. Otherwise, yeah its not too far.

shiggy

Smash Rookie
Do you go to the galloping ghos arcade weeklies on the weekend? I might actually goto those and we could hang out and practice a bit before. Otherwise, yeah its not too far.
Does Galloping Ghost only do weeklies for Smash 4?

shiggy

Smash Rookie
possibly at top cut comics on archer ave. I'm pming somebody at the moment who say they do melee weeklies there

Top Bottom