• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for players Coral Springs, FL

Tethys

Smash Rookie
Are there any players in the Coral Springs area or does anybody know of ay events nearby. I'm looking to get better at PM. I know some other people in my area who would be willing to play.
Sorry I'm really new to smashboards and I don't know if this is the right place to post.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
look up versus gaming center/arcade odyssey on facebook, if not then hit up 8bitman (brawl rob player) and or scaryed(brawl sheik) in pompano. majority of pm players goto versus on Wednesdays and tournies are usually held every fri/saturday

LGK

Smash Rookie
I started running smash tournaments at BRADS tcgs off of wiles and coral springs drive. We mainly play brawl ATM since its the closest thing to SS4 from what everyone is saying , but if we have enough people we would be happy to play some PM aswell. we play fridays around 9pm and saturdays at around 7:30pm. Arcade odyseey is a bit far for a lot of the "northern south florida" people so I am currently trying to build a community further up north in the wiles/sample area.

Top Bottom