• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for people to play with (I'm horrible)

Holy Wars

Smash Rookie
Hello!

This is the first time being on these forums, and so far it looks like everyone here is nice so far. Just a little story on how I got into Melee, I played the original smash alot growing up and I loved it. But after a few years I got into Halo 2 and forgot about Smash, until I was watching a Halo 2 tournament on MLG and seen Melee and I was amazed. I remember thinking how fast it was, but once again I was already into Halo 2, so I forgot about Melee after it got taken out of MLG and basically re-found it a little while ago.

I am very horrible at the game, I can't wave dash, L-Cancel, short hop, nothing. So I'm looking for people that are (hopefully) somewhat close to my skill level to play with. I play on Dolphin and followed the guide on Liquid (just type in google "how to play smash online" and click on the liquid link)
So if anyone wants to play at anytime let me know.

Holy Wars

Smash Rookie
wow thank you for the posts guys, sorry like I said i'm new so I don't know how to find people. I'll check out the facebook link and smashlounge. :)

SSS

Smash Ace
Hello!

This is the first time being on these forums, and so far it looks like everyone here is nice so far. Just a little story on how I got into Melee, I played the original smash alot growing up and I loved it. But after a few years I got into Halo 2 and forgot about Smash, until I was watching a Halo 2 tournament on MLG and seen Melee and I was amazed. I remember thinking how fast it was, but once again I was already into Halo 2, so I forgot about Melee after it got taken out of MLG and basically re-found it a little while ago.

I am very horrible at the game, I can't wave dash, L-Cancel, short hop, nothing. So I'm looking for people that are (hopefully) somewhat close to my skill level to play with. I play on Dolphin and followed the guide on Liquid (just type in google "how to play smash online" and click on the liquid link)
So if anyone wants to play at anytime let me know.
when posting asking to play you should tell people where you are ;)

Holy Wars

Smash Rookie
when posting asking to play you should tell people where you are ;)
Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot about latency. Just so everyone knows, I'm East Coast, more specifically in Ohio. Question, is there even a scene in Ohio? As far as I knew we have a pretty decent Halo scene but that's about it. :(

Holy Wars

Smash Rookie
Well for anyone who wants to play and you're from east coast or you have really good internet feel free to add me on Steam: holywars225

Top Bottom