• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for people to participate in my YouTube channel's first ever online tournament!!!

Fister Sister

Smash Rookie
HEY EVERYONE!!! I'm currently looking for people to participate in my YouTube channel's first ever online tournament for Smash Bros. Wii U!!! I'm looking to get AT LEAST 10 people (I have 3 right now, maybe 4) for the tournament and once I get enough people then I'll be making a video on my channel with all the details and the date :)

If interested then please SUBSCRIBE AND/OR COMMENT/MESSAGE SAYING YOU'RE INTERESTED.

Please help support my channel and the Smash scene!!

Heres my channel! MONOLITH MUSIC AND GAMES: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgLOwEDbgL78eDG4c8faDYQ

Last edited:

Fister Sister

Smash Rookie
I also just realized people can't search it by name so the description of the video I made has the ID and password!

SpeedyGamer

Smash Rookie
NNID
SpeedyGamer48
I'll join. I live somewhere that doesn't really have a lot of local tournaments. Why not be a part of your first online tournament.

Top Bottom