• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for people to fight with.

TurboNoob

Smash Apprentice
NNID
D-Unknown Enigma
I'm not a fan of watching CPUs fight each other online when I'm Spectating on Wi-fi. I want to see ACTUAL HUMAN PLAYERS fight.

So here's my Friend Code if anybody wants to Brawl Project M style (it has been changed due to an error with Project M):

1808-5721-0146

Oh, and my nickname for Project M is "Don Z". Thanks!

Last edited:

TurboNoob

Smash Apprentice
NNID
D-Unknown Enigma
@ NiZMO LS1 NiZMO LS1

I'm skilled, but I'm not really a combo enthusiast. I'm one of those straight-to-the-point kinda Smashers, as I've said in my status post if you've read it. I'm new new on SmashBoards, btw:awesome:

@ Blade-Fox Blade-Fox I have no idea what that is.

NiZMO LS1

Smash Cadet
You'll probably crush me!!LOL i need to actually get up on the "straight to the point" smashing.. Im one of those "look at me OMG im wavedashing and L-canceling" just to kill myself with it! LOL

TurboNoob

Smash Apprentice
NNID
D-Unknown Enigma
I'm sure you're not that bad. I have to put up a notification:

BECAUSE AN ERROR OCCURED WHEN I ATTEMPTED TO PLAY PROJECT M (A CUSTOM STAGE WAS SAVE ON MY WII AND I HAD TROUBLE DELETING IT), I HAD TO DELETE THE SAVE DATA I HAD FOR SSB BRAWL ON MY WII. BECAUSE OF THIS I WAS GIVEN A NEW FRIEND CODE. I WILL EDIT THE FRIEND CODE, AS WELL AS ADD MY NICKNAME, IN MY STARTING THREAD POSTS TO PREVENT ANY MISTAKES.

My new friend code is:

1808-5721-0146

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
You can add me if you like, Turbo. I don't get on too often, and I don't have the best internet connection in the world, but I need more people to play with. Here is my friend code: 2494-5190-0736

Edit: V I have no idea where that came from V.

Attachments

TurboNoob

Smash Apprentice
NNID
D-Unknown Enigma
I've added NiZMO and ShadowGanon...........who apparently uses a handgun with dark powers....:kirby64:

TurboNoob

Smash Apprentice
NNID
D-Unknown Enigma
Whenever, really. When I have the time. So look out for me often.

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
Ummm..... You said that you added me right? Because I tried adding you and it says that it is still "awaiting registration". I think one of us put in the other's friend code wrong. I know for sure that mine is 2494-5190-0736. I inputted yours as 1808-5721-0146.

TurboNoob

Smash Apprentice
NNID
D-Unknown Enigma
Ummm..... You said that you added me right? Because I tried adding you and it says that it is still "awaiting registration". I think one of us put in the other's friend code wrong. I know for sure that mine is 2494-5190-0736. I inputted yours as 1808-5721-0146.
Really? It didn't register? Weird. I'll try again later tonight and let you know.

TurboNoob

Smash Apprentice
NNID
D-Unknown Enigma

It registered. It says you're brawling as of the time I posted this.

As for Ritusen, I'll add you too. Starting.......NOW

Still waiting for NiZMO's code to register, though....

kaizo13

Smash Champion
looking for someone to play right now. preferably west coast.

add me: 0001-2991-3914

Top Bottom