• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for Ottawa/Kingston Weeklys

DibyDonut

Smash Rookie
I'm just getting into smash melee pm and smash 4 and I am looking for local weekly's I dont really know how smashboards work but any help would be greatly appreicated

MrFahrenheit742

Smash Rookie
NNID
MrFahrenheit742
A couple of friends and me are gonna be starting up some tourneys in Kingston soon
Aw yiss..I have 4 people including myself that would be interested in smash 4 tourneys as I posted in the other kingston thread.

MrFahrenheit742

Smash Rookie
NNID
MrFahrenheit742
id prefer to play melee over smash 4 but me and my friend would come to one
As far as melee, there seems to be a bit of a scene already with the queens smash club and whatnot so you can probably find something there if you check out their facebook group.

I'm just really trying to push to get some smash 4 stuff going because there seems to not be much of a sm4sh scene at all in kingston.

PND

Smash Champion

Rocket52

Smash Rookie
NNID
Rocket52
3DS FC
2664-2303-0107
I'd love to go to a sm4sh tourny here in ktown

Azii

Smash Rookie
NNID
AziiElectric
Me to, I'm just wondering which area of Kingston. I live near Downtown/Montreal Street. So some places are in great distances.

Top Bottom