• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for Orlando Area Smashers

SOPF

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, so all meetings of melee players seem to be specifically at tourneys but I actually just wanna get in some friendlies every once in a while and the most of the nearby smashers I know aren't at an adequate level of skill and the ones who are have played against me so many times that i can read them on instant so I was wondering if any smashers around the Orlando,Apopka, or Occoe area want to get in some friendlies. Just let me know and I'll try to hook something up. Thank you in advance for any future replies.

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
Yo, I'm in Central Orlando over by Edgewater High School and pretty close to downtown Orlando. I'm always willing to play with some new smashers and help the CFL scene grow. PM me or hit me up in AIM sometime and we'll get together for a few games.

kinetixgaming

Smash Rookie
We have a Tournament in Lake Mary, TODAY, if you get here FAST! like 15-20 Minutes, there may be a spot for you! ( www.kinetixgaming.com )

Address: 3591 Lake Emma Rd., Lake Mary, FL, 32746

If you can't make it today... we'll be holding a SSBM Tourney EVERY Month, 2nd Saturday of each Month, so stop on by (^_^)

Adam
KiNETiX Gaming

OTRU...

Smash Champion
****it i wish i wouldve known about this tourney at kinetix, i prolly wouldve owned mad noobs!!

ohh yeah n by the way whoever wants to smash around CFL just hit me up, my crew and I smash like every day, we are mad serious though so if you dont have ur tech-skill/mindgames down ur prolly gonna get owned but u will def learn more, so just lemme know if u wanna play

Top Bottom