• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for North NJ/NY people to practice with

Wavy

Smash Cadet
NNID
Stotic
Please message or comment if you know of any locals or people that are willing to play.

Wavy

Smash Cadet
NNID
Stotic
yea defintely! pm me guys and hopefully we'll set something up. I have a friend too thats always down to play some friendlies and find something around this area

Pardonme

Smash Rookie
Brooklyn Project M over here! Been looking to play some local peeps. Lemme know.

Grytswyrm

Smash Rookie
Bordentown NJ, took a long break but coming back now, and need lots of practice. If anyone plays around NJ, hit me up.

MoMonay

Smash Rookie
I'm in midtown manhattan. Down to play in manhattan, Brooklyn or jersey city. PM me! Will play project m, melee or 64

infomon

Smash Scientist
Downtown brooklyn, I only play brawl though....... welll I guess I could try to pick up melee again, especially to prepare for smash4 controllers :)

hectohertz

Smash Ace
there are PM weeklies at a store called Beast Mode every wednesday.

there's also PM biweekly at Nebulous Gaming (in chinatown) on sundays.
and we have a melee weekly at Nebulous on saturdays.

you should also join the various FB smash groups for the region

Top Bottom