• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking For New Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Next_Evo64

Smash Rookie
NNID
Minecrafttours
3DS FC
2853-1086-6195
Hello, as a young fighter, I have a tendency to use the 1-on-1 For Glory setting to find my way to competition,
However, as of late, my Sonic seems to be at an even stand off with everyone I fight. So, I have come here, to register an open challenge to anyone for a 1-on-1 match with me. Hope to see you soon!
-NE64

NINTENDO Galaxy

Smash Ace
NNID
NINTEN_Galaxy
3DS FC
2836-0624-6177
Switch FC
SW 0903-5888-6097
You can try smashladder (anther's ladder) or play people on the various smashcords servers.

Usually for glory is shunned and the other 2 alternatives might be better of you would like to give them a try.

To me, anther's is still like for glory, bit slightly better. It can help you get better connections sometimes since you can search for players in your region, and they also have a ranking system and stage striking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom