• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for MWFL smashers in the Sarasota area

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
Preferably players anywhere between Venice, Sarasota, Englewood, North Port area in midwest FL.

Myself and 2 old friends play smash (both melee and brawl) allll the time, and are looking for a few other players in the area to play with.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
the two most active in Sarasota would be Abe and Raef.

I'm about an hour away, over in Tampa. So if you guys get a smashfest going, I'd be willing to attend.

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
dude very surpisred to hear someone seeking smash in sorry-sota, good **** man...

941-993-5327

call me or pm me on boards...

we play every day and we need new blood in this region for sure......

_Raef_

Smash Apprentice
What up Kamano?
It is VERY surprising to hear about Sarasota smashers on the boards...

I host tourneys here in Sarasota at DARKSIDE COMICS, have you been to one by any chance?
If so, then I'm sure we've met. Well hit us up, Abe left his number (above).

Lookin' forward to SMASHIN' with you and seeing what you're capable of...

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
What up Kamano?
It is VERY surprising to hear about Sarasota smashers on the boards...

I host tourneys here in Sarasota at DARKSIDE COMICS, have you been to one by any chance?
If so, then I'm sure we've met. Well hit us up, Abe left his number (above).

Lookin' forward to SMASHIN' with you and seeing what you're capable of...

I haven't been to one yet, but I had heard of them, and I'm planning on going soon. :D

Glad there's a few people around to play against, I'll try and get a hold of you guys within the week so we can hang out sometime

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I haven't been to one yet, but I had heard of them, and I'm planning on going soon. :D

Glad there's a few people around to play against, I'll try and get a hold of you guys within the week so we can hang out sometime
kamano! ill get to play you live the next time they host a darkside tourney, cause im goin, and you're goin.

when's the next one Raef?
thats a really good question actually. when IS your next tourney raef? Theres only a few weeks of June left that arent already taken, and they are all early-mid june

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
were gonna have another one soon were just trying to figure out where we are going to be hosting....so keep your ears open and we'll let ya kno soon

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
Darkside tonight was fun. It was nice to meet all you guys; Abe, Raef, and Tandy. We'll definitely be back up that way a bit more often now that we know where it's at.

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
kamano- your a good player and me and raef want you to start playing with us more regularly...your zamus is better than any ive seen at tournies and your falco was even better....we're really trying to put mwfl on the map and you could def. be an asset to the scene...

ill call ya later in the week, good **** and goodluck at mankos today(first brawl tournie woot)

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
make a post when you guys plan on doing your get togethers as I might like to go to a few.

Tampa's dead in the summer... like, more dead than when it was already. Our summers are undead?

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
From the look of it we're going to try and set up a tourney at the brand new LAN center in venice sometime around the second week of june. If it works out well we'll definitely do some more, but I have no idea what kind of turnout to expect from the first one. It'd be all cash though, so I suppose we could expect the same people who went to the Darkside tourneys to come down this way, since it's only another 25 minutes away or so.

And hopefully sometime later this week I'll see you guys (Abe and Raef) at Darkside, I have to get my controller back from Raef anyway. :p

Top Bottom