• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for more people to play x___x

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
When I make random kaillera games I get falcon johns way too often x___x

So, I'm looking for people who can beat me so I can play them :laugh:

Haven't had a good match in too long.

DISCLAIMER: If you hate falcon you probaby shouldn't take up this offer, my fox is somewhat decent but nowhere near as good.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
whats your tag on kaillera? Im not on now but I am on every night pretty much so Ill look for your name in the player list since you want to play a falcon player who's not some gay nub.

killa k

Smash Ace
o ur winston. i heard ur good we shud play sometime :D even though u might pwn me :\

~:>MZ<: ©•¦§†-†åÐðwMärîð! ¦•©~

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Winston went for the more "interesting" screenname rather than a more recognizable one. I tease him about that sometimes.

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
o ur winston. i heard ur good we shud play sometime :D even though u might pwn me :\

~:>MZ<: ©•¦§†-†åÐðwMärîð! ¦•©~
wtf shadow have you been slowly crucifying your name or something?

Winston try joining up sma64 and I'll play you. Or if you don't mind playing me in Emularena I have around 200 ping there.

cmasterchoe

Smash Journeyman
eff that winston i'll call a couple of my smash buddies in the area and we should have a smashathon maryland style, that is if you can bear the drive down muncaster mill to silver spring... but pm me and lets do it.

_kSo_

Smash Master
smashfest + tournament :) that'd be awesome. oh wait nvm valoem is holding bi-weeklies up here after FC. you guys should come up for that. for realz

cmasterchoe

Smash Journeyman
Well i could hold this at my house, which isn't too far from blake high school. I guess we could do ssb64 and melee, but i'm not much of a melee player, some of my friends are. Now i'll try to keep the first one small, i just moved my other tv to the basement so if somebody brings another console we could probably get two tv's going.

And to KSO, you and your 1337 wrecking crew will fsmash my house and its walls down... and i dunno if i'm ready to pony up for the repairs... lol but i don't mind getting pwned, as long as its artfully done and with DELUXEMINDGAMES.

my aim is cmasterchoe btw, if i'm on find me, or leave me yours.

EDIT:
i'm leaving for chile by the end of this week so keep your august slot open?

_kSo_

Smash Master
oh for sure. i'll talk to valoem and m3gav01t about this trip. maybe i'll bring along my friend Wonsang (he basically got me started with competitive smash, but hes retired now,playing **** street fighter).

if we're getting so many people we might as well have a tourney

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
O hey, this is in Maryland? Count me in, I am Winston's usual sparring partner for SSB :laugh:

Top Bottom