• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for Montreal area tournaments/games

angry dad

Smash Rookie
Hey all, im new to the forum, ive been playing SSB64 for a while and always wanted to see where i am situated in the spectrum of 64 players.
So I was curious if there were any events around montreal

Sedda

Smash Champion
whichever you prefer. i would recommend you buy an adapter for an n64 controller if you want to play regularly. that way you can go to tournaments and play with what youre already used to. there are only a handful of adapters for keyboard/xbox/other in existence, so yeah

Last edited:

Mr Bushido

Smash Ace
il y a rien qui se passe a montreal en ce moment. si tu veux jouer contre la creme de la creme, viens chez moi a Laval l o l

B-Town

Smash Apprentice
We have a lot of people who want to play SSB64 in montreal and everybody is too lazy to organize a tourney unfortunately

Mr Bushido

Smash Ace
Join the group Boom linked, and try to get some smash seshs with some of the montreal guys. But as for actual tournaments there are hardly any these days. There is one on Nov 29 but it will be Melee/P:M/Smash4 only (I am going BTW)

Last edited:
Top Bottom