• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for Melee-only players in LA or surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zakosai

Smash Apprentice
Long story short: I played Brawl since it came out, got tired of it yada yada and now I'm playing Melee again.

I'm looking for smashers in and around Shreveport, Louisiana to practice with. No Brawl, just Melee. Is there anyone who is at the MOST a 2 hour drive away from Shreveport who feels like practicing Melee?

...cause I bet you're as tired of LV9CPUs and non-competitive friends as I am...

Pritch

Smash Lord
Sudai's not exclusively a melee player, but he does play it and I *think* he's out in that direction. Try hitting him up.

JRI3102

Smash Apprentice
Not sure if you still play but. I live in shreveport near Centenary College. and I play Melee. good enough to invite anyone over to smash, I also have two systems and set ups with 8 sticks so no need to bring anything. PM me or any of the friends you have met if you want to get together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom