• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for Mega Man dittos

I The Swan

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm looking to play 1v1's to learn some new strats. Been playing Mega since day one, and i feel I've hit a wall.

I'm new to the site, so i don't know if this really belongs here, but hit me up with a PM if you wanna practice.

Skype or curse is an acceptable form of communication.

CanadianMegaMan

Smash Apprentice
I feel like it wouldn't help much with your improvement to practice the megaman ditto unless that is specifically the matchup you're worried about. Megaman doesn't play like every other character, so when you put mega vs mega the matchup is really weird and isn't really comparable to the other matchups. A lot of things become safe, when they were risky and other things become useless because he can wall just as much as you can. Idk that's just my opinion, but I've never learned anything from the ditto that I could apply effectively to other matchups.

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
I personally wouldn't worry about the ditto MU. Honestly, Mega dittos are really awkward and not the most fun to experience. Then again, I can say that for nearly all the ditto MUs, but Megs in particular... oi.

Mythzotick

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SKY1ice
3DS FC
2724-0959-8115
While MM dittos aren't exactly the best way to get better, you can still learn a thing or two from how other Mega Mains play.

Feel free to send me a friend request on Wii U if you play on that version that is. Even though I play Mega Man a lot, I also play a lot of other characters so it doesn't always have to be a lemon festival.

Same goes for other Mega Man players or anyone else that wants to practice against me and my Mega Man and vice versa. I'll even play however you want. If it's sparring, labbing, bo3/bo5, having fun, etc, it'll happen. Just let me know when would be a good time to do so as I have an inconsistent schedule on when I'm available.

Top Bottom