• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for local melee players in Allentown pa

xLastSerenadex

Smash Rookie
Just wondering if we have any Allentown locals around? I'd really like to start meeting more people who still play and get some good matches in. I'm no pro or anything but looking to improve but it seems like there's not too many people here in the city who like melee. Just looking to have a good time, drink some beer and play smash.
Thanks guys!

Bismo Funyuns

Smash Apprentice
There are better places to ask this question. You could check the facebook groups. That being said, I have family in Allentown and get out there a few times a year, though I probably can't make time on my visits to play smash with an internet stranger. I also live in Central PA only a few hours away. Finally, if you don't have a seen, try to start one if possible.

Cool

Smash Journeyman
You should probably check the Regional Zones forums or Facebook.

xLastSerenadex

Smash Rookie
Wanted to get back to those earlier but life gets in the way xD I didn't have too much luck on Facebook but I'll keep scouring the net and hope for some luck. Thanks guys

Cool

Smash Journeyman
Wanted to get back to those earlier but life gets in the way xD I didn't have too much luck on Facebook but I'll keep scouring the net and hope for some luck. Thanks guys
No problem dude. That's your best bet for finding a scene.

sunnydsb

Smash Rookie
hey man, I live on the east side of Allentown. im definitely down to host if you wanna get a few rounds of smash in.. message me and we'll get further acquainted and ****

Top Bottom