• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for Hyrule 64 HD Stage

Isen

Smash Rookie
I have seen many different adaptations of the Hyrule 64 stage in HD, but I am looking for the stage with only updated HD textures––No stage changes. I have seen one with a forest background and another that is the exact same colors as 64 just in HD. I'm trying to find either of those but I can't seem to find it on here or on BrawlVault.

Can anyone help?

NFreak

Smash Journeyman
I have seen many different adaptations of the Hyrule 64 stage in HD, but I am looking for the stage with only updated HD textures––No stage changes. I have seen one with a forest background and another that is the exact same colors as 64 just in HD. I'm trying to find either of those but I can't seem to find it on here or on BrawlVault.

Can anyone help?
I use one in my build. I'm not sure who made it though, so if someone finds their original upload of it so they get credit, let me know and I'll replace this download with theirs.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/b6j857id8531ypk/HyruleCastle64.zip

Last edited:

Isen

Smash Rookie

Isen

Smash Rookie
It said it was Hyrule HD but I did not know that it was completely redesigned. So yes, it was HD, but it was not Hyrule HD.

EDIT: I looked at Theytah's thread and I realized I must have found the stage at another source. Sorry Theytah. I like your work.

Last edited:

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
My stage is titled like it was because of a long line of ****ery that brawlvault brang about. There was a hyrule 64 HD stage that someone made that then was retextured to look like eldin which was then put at a night time setting which was then balanced. So it originated from Hyrule 64.

Timde9

Smash Cadet
I have one I will release soon that sounds just what your looking for. It is designed over project m's hyrule castle so no camera or boundary data has been edited. Just a background swap and retexture in the same style as the original. However I have one little glitch I am trying to fix before the release.

Top Bottom