• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for high-quality Subspace cutscenes *spoilers*

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
I've been trying to find these for a while, as I'd like to use them for AMV purposes; specifically, I want to improve the quality of this one, as it suffers from several technical glitches, as well as lower video quality. (But when all your footage is ripped from YouTube and NicoVideo, that comes as no surprise...)

If anyone could upload them, perhaps packed together in a ZIP file, or knows where I could find a download link, please let me know ASAP.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
That looked pretty good on youtube, but there are probably noticeable quality issues if it's played in WMP or something.

There is a list of high quality video upload sites somewhere in the videography board, but I don't remember what the topic was... there was probably some stuff on stage6 before that was shut down.

Also, just to comment on the video, it's pretty good. A lot of it was quite fitting, but there were a few scenes in there that didn't really seem to push the video along, they just seemed as if they were tossed in to take up space. On the whole though, the large majority of it was very well done and well selected, great job!

3.8/5 or so, and FYI I am a very harsh critic. I've only ever seen one I'd give over a 4.5/5 to :p

Top Bottom