• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for Good Toon Links!(North East preferably)

VersatileBJN

Smash Ace
First and foremost apologies to people who visit the wolf, pikachu, rob, toon link and falco boards. I'm going to post it there since Im very much interested in fighting talented players who use these characters.

Hey, I'm Versatile, and I use Ike. Yes, get your laughs in. I know the stereotype for us Ike mainers(Noob!). I'm looking to improve my skills with him and to do that I need to fight characters I feel I need more experience against.

So the skinny is this: Toon Link players what's up? Willing to give this Jersey cat some matches on Wifi? I really don't like Toon Link on wifi because the projectils are even harder to PS/get through, but I want to fight good ones pretty bad, and they are none in my immediate area.

My aim is VersatileRTC and my friend code is to the left. Add me, and give me your AIM if you can!

Thanks for the love

- V

PyroJet

Smash Apprentice
I'll fight you. I am a pretty good Toon Link player... I rarely lose. PM me please. No items, 3-4 stock neutral stage?

PyroJet

Smash Apprentice
My AIM is PooPooCup. I am not on it always but I will get on whenever if you want to schedule something.

Heki

Smash Rookie
I added you on aim, mine is Mert Matton. I'm a Toon Link main, wasn't from the start but he grew on me. I dont want to brag or sound full of myself but in terms of locally where I live I'm the second best player around. (First is a snake player who mastered all of the snake exploits)
I'd love to play with you, give me an IM some time.

Amide

Smash Lord
Good Toon Link Northeast? I forget my friend code, but I'll give it to you, hopefully tomorrow.

Top Bottom