• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for falcon dittos.......

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
um i would play you apmp person above me. but the wifi is being really wierd. i can connect, but then it doesnt show anyone online when i know they are. i think its cuz of the mario kart crap

apmpnmdslkbk

Smash Journeyman
That could be the reason but I just play shhpedrotalking last night with literaly no lag and about the online thing it might be because of the time change I mean right now its 4:31 at my house but when I post this message it shows up as 6:31. I will try to register your number tonight but I usually get on at 8:00 but due to the time change It will be 10:00 at new york so if your up at ten then lets have a match.

apmpnmdslkbk

Smash Journeyman
Yes I do its has the same name as my smashboards name so if yours is the same as your smash boards name then tell me so i can add you I might not be on tonight though im going out to see iron man with my freinds.

Muad'Dib

Smash Rookie
I don't enjoy Falcon as much as I did in Melee, but maybe Falcon dittos would be a great way to rekindle our lost relationship....

Top Bottom