• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for dedicated sparring partners.

Mistra

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0619-4596-7795
Hi, I am currently looking for people to frequently practice with. I think practicing with the same small group of people will help me more than just getting in a couple matches with random people. I am pretty dedicated and can play the game for hours, and conversely for just a few minutes when I'm busier throughout the day. This isn't my first smash game, but it is the first smash game I'd like to take more seriously. I currently main Marth/Lucina, and secondary Zelda and more recently Falco. I currently live in central USA, so the closer you are and the less lag the better. If I had to rate myself I would say I'm a low-medium player, but I am open to playing with anyone regardless of skill. An alternate method of messaging would be preferred (such as skype) so that we could arrange when to play, but it's not completely necessary. If you feel like you're interested then drop a post and add my FC in my profile. Thanks~

Vade

Smash Cadet
NNID
Vade
3DS FC
4296-3320-8652
I'm down! I'm on a lot and I've been looking for some people to spar against as well, feel free to add me. :)

Mav485

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1504-7090-2374
Switch FC
SW 7228 3594 2505
I'm game. I'm experimenting with different characters, but right now my main 4 seem to be ZSS, Mario, Dr. Mario, and Captain Falcon.

Friend Code: 1504-7090-2374

Last edited:
Top Bottom