• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for crew members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaya Haider

Banned via Warnings
NNID
HeroYaYa
3DS FC
0490-6092-1077
Happy Memorial day everyone! Our crew is the Motherboard. Awaiting new horizons. But that's just it, we have been waiting for far too long. There's about eight of us? We've only done two crew battles... Mainly because we're not that big of a group. If we had more players we could probably do battles once or twice a week. We're looking for people who have a lot of time to spare and who are committed and will know that could probably handle a crew. Our crew members haven't really been productive in the past.... In fact it was more of a go on whenever I feel like it thing. We're looking for people who are productive. Someone who can get stuff done. We also would like someone who is social as well, having a good striving social group can increase productivity People will have a better reason to be in crew matches and most of all care. If we get a lot people in this crew, we can always have people to play in a crew battle, regardless of everyone's schedule. With lots of crew member's, having good social people, I think that can really make Motherboard a good striving place. This is my vision for our crew. If you would like to help make this vision come true this please feel free to drop a comment down below your kindness is appreciated. Thank you all for your time.

LyonDRC

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LyonDRC
Greetings everyone! I'm LyonDRC, a current member of the Motherboard crew.

Just like @ Y Yaya Haider said in the post above, we're looking for new members at the moment. People have come and left our group due to personal problems so right now it isn't neither a big or really active crew, but you can help us change that!

We're a crew looking to get better and get to know each other. We want to participate in more crew battles, help each other and become better players! There's no requisites other than your excitement to learn ;)

So please help us get build a better crew n_n

CrabLeg

Brown Boy Wonder
NNID
Maheen76220
3DS FC
4854-6626-0552
I would be interested in joining Motherboard. I'm pretty active in the online Smash 4 community and now that my finals are over, I have some time to spare. I have been playing Smash Bros since about late 2006, so I have some experience under my belt. Please message me back explaining the process of joining Motherboard. Thank you!

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
I would be interested in joining Motherboard. I'm pretty active in the online Smash 4 community and now that my finals are over, I have some time to spare. I have been playing Smash Bros since about late 2006, so I have some experience under my belt. Please message me back explaining the process of joining Motherboard. Thank you!
2006? That's almost as long as I've been playing Smash. As the co-leader, you're pretty much welcome to join, but I have to loosen some ends with the leader PSIBoy.

CrabLeg

Brown Boy Wonder
NNID
Maheen76220
3DS FC
4854-6626-0552
2006? That's almost as long as I've been playing Smash. As the co-leader, you're pretty much welcome to join, but I have to loosen some ends with the leader PSIBoy.
Alright, I'll keep an eye out for your next message.

Metafiction

Smash Rookie
Actually, yeah, I'd like in as well, if that's all right. I've been playing Smash since Brawl but only recently got into competitive play (and when I say "recently," I mean "I'm going to my first tournament on Friday and may get bodied"). I'm looking forward to getting some practice with you guys. (Unfortunately, thanks to my college-mandated nonexistent budget, I currently don't have Smash for Wii U, hence my concern; I'm trying to get a Wii U at some point in the near future, but for now I'm limited to 3DS only. Hope that doesn't affect anything too severely. Also, when classes start in September I won't be able to do as much as I can this summer, regardless of whether I have a Wii U by then or not.)

Yaya Haider

Banned via Warnings
NNID
HeroYaYa
3DS FC
0490-6092-1077
Hello! It's me the person who started this forum. Sorry for being absent recently. I don't really have anything to go on Smash boards recently. So what's been happening? Did everyone who commented on here get contacted from our crew?

CrabLeg

Brown Boy Wonder
NNID
Maheen76220
3DS FC
4854-6626-0552
Hello! It's me the person who started this forum. Sorry for being absent recently. I don't really have anything to go on Smash boards recently. So what's been happening? Did everyone who commented on here get contacted from our crew?
I got a message from one of the members of the crew but they never got back to me.

PSIBoy

Smash Lord
My sincerest apologies. I am crew leader PSIBoy and honestly, I have not been available for some time until recently. I was expecting others to try to get into contact with you guys, except that I have heard no word of that. So if you aren't in contact and are still interested, please reply to this post and I will set up a conversation with you to work out a time for sparing to I can see your playstyle. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Metafiction

Smash Rookie
My sincerest apologies. I am crew leader PSIBoy and honestly, I have not been available for some time until recently. I was expecting others to try to get into contact with you guys, except that I have heard no word of that. So if you aren't in contact and are still interested, please reply to this post and I will set up a conversation with you to work out a time for sparing to I can see your playstyle. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Meta here. Lyon and I have been talking fairly regularly in the Lucina Skype group, but we never really got a chance to discuss anything crew-related. I'm looking forward to getting in touch with you at some point.

Kai_64

Smash Cadet
NNID
Kai9001
Hmm, This seems interesting. Would joining this crew give me a dedicated group of people to play with for a few hours a day? I put a lot of time into smash and feel like I am improving all the time. I've been playing smash competitively since brawl/PM and am looking to reach the next level soon! Some days I have problems finding people to practice with though, so it'd be really nice to have some people to continuously play with!

TL;DR I am interested lol

PSIBoy

Smash Lord
Hmm, This seems interesting. Would joining this crew give me a dedicated group of people to play with for a few hours a day? I put a lot of time into smash and feel like I am improving all the time. I've been playing smash competitively since brawl/PM and am looking to reach the next level soon! Some days I have problems finding people to practice with though, so it'd be really nice to have some people to continuously play with!

TL;DR I am interested lol
Well, not every day, but I can generally play an hour at a time.

PSIBoy

Smash Lord
What exactly are Crew Battles? If I knew what it was I'd love to join, especially to meet other Smash players.
Basically a crew battle is a team of players vs another team of players in which each player has 3 stocks. The first player is sent in randomly, and then once one loses their lives, the next is sent in and it repeats until every player on one side is knocked out.

NNID
TheBeardalls
3DS FC
3539-9009-9936
Basically a crew battle is a team of players vs another team of players in which each player has 3 stocks. The first player is sent in randomly, and then once one loses their lives, the next is sent in and it repeats until every player on one side is knocked out.
That sounds pretty fun, @ Y Yaya Haider I'd like to hear more about your crew before I ask to join if that's okay with you.

Yaya Haider

Banned via Warnings
NNID
HeroYaYa
3DS FC
0490-6092-1077
That sounds pretty fun, @ Y Yaya Haider I'd like to hear more about your crew before I ask to join if that's okay with you.
It's actually not my crew lol... It's PSI's. But yeah sure! You can ask any questions here, or if you want you can hang around in the group chat so you can get a feel for the crew. Were pretty friendly here so feel free to do as you choose!

Yaya Haider

Banned via Warnings
NNID
HeroYaYa
3DS FC
0490-6092-1077
My crew leader PSI Boy wants to spar with you before he lets you in the group chat. So is that okay with you?

NNID
TheBeardalls
3DS FC
3539-9009-9936
@ Y Yaya Haider Of course, 3DS or Wii-U? I want to lean towards the Wii-U version because my 3DS is having connection troubles again, and I need to get back in shape on the Wii-U version anyway. When does he want the spar?

PSIBoy

Smash Lord
I have both Wii U and 3DS, but I prefer Wii U. Considering you live in the UK and I'm either asleep or busy from Monday-Thursday because of summer school and other commitments, Friday late in the morning (well, for me who is on CST) would be best for me.

JuansGotThis

Smash Rookie
NNID
JuansGotThis19
3DS FC
1779-1965-2885
CAN I JUST PLAY YOU GUYS ! ! ! ! ! XDDD i just wanna play good peeps ! i promise i wont dissapoint ! but if the only way to play you guys is to tryy out XD then um..haha sign me up !

PSIBoy

Smash Lord
CAN I JUST PLAY YOU GUYS ! ! ! ! ! XDDD i just wanna play good peeps ! i promise i wont dissapoint ! but if the only way to play you guys is to tryy out XD then um..haha sign me up !
Honestly, we're so inactive at this point that I'm considering disbanding it. But if you want to, I should have time over the weekend.

JuansGotThis

Smash Rookie
NNID
JuansGotThis19
3DS FC
1779-1965-2885
SWWWEEEEEEEETTTTT !!!!! yesh ! sounds awesome ! i have a skype if you down to add me on it. username is juanj560

PkFreezie

Smash Cadet
NNID
SatsuiHado
Im looking for a crew also i live in the uk my nnid is satsuihado im free after 5:30 onwards everyday.
Weekends anytime

NNID
TheBeardalls
3DS FC
3539-9009-9936
Im looking for a crew also i live in the uk my nnid is satsuihado im free after 5:30 onwards everyday.
Weekends anytime
Not exactly my place to say this since I ain't the leader of the group, but I'll ask PSI what he thinks about it. As far as I'm aware, he'll play a few matches with you and see if you're cool enough to add in the group. (I say that, but he's really nice so he'll probably just add you in anyway)

BUT, he usually doesn't have the time to play that many matches unless it's important. So how about you and I have a few matches so I can see for myself? Feel free to choose the date and time for the matches~!

PSIBoy

Smash Lord
Not exactly my place to say this since I ain't the leader of the group, but I'll ask PSI what he thinks about it. As far as I'm aware, he'll play a few matches with you and see if you're cool enough to add in the group. (I say that, but he's really nice so he'll probably just add you in anyway)

BUT, he usually doesn't have the time to play that many matches unless it's important. So how about you and I have a few matches so I can see for myself? Feel free to choose the date and time for the matches~!
No, I can play on weekdays if I really have to. I just prefer not to. But everything else you said, basically. Thanks for replying to this; I either forgot or was unaware of this until now.

PkFreezie PkFreezie I'll have time either later today or tomorrow to play some matches. I'll contact you via PM when I'm ready.

Last edited:

PkFreezie

Smash Cadet
NNID
SatsuiHado
No, I can play on weekdays if I really have to. I just prefer not to. But everything else you said, basically. Thanks for replying to this; I either forgot or was unaware of this until now.

PkFreezie PkFreezie I'll have time either later today or tomorrow to play some matches. I'll contact you via PM when I'm ready.
cool i have both games.

whitekirby9

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4270-2712-4478
ID love to join, so like where is it on, skype or what?

crimzen_thebeast

Smash Rookie
NNID
CrimzenCCS
Happy Memorial day everyone! Our crew is the Motherboard. Awaiting new horizons. But that's just it, we have been waiting for far too long. There's about eight of us? We've only done two crew battles... Mainly because we're not that big of a group. If we had more players we could probably do battles once or twice a week. We're looking for people who have a lot of time to spare and who are committed and will know that could probably handle a crew. Our crew members haven't really been productive in the past.... In fact it was more of a go on whenever I feel like it thing. We're looking for people who are productive. Someone who can get stuff done. We also would like someone who is social as well, having a good striving social group can increase productivity People will have a better reason to be in crew matches and most of all care. If we get a lot people in this crew, we can always have people to play in a crew battle, regardless of everyone's schedule. With lots of crew member's, having good social people, I think that can really make Motherboard a good striving place. This is my vision for our crew. If you would like to help make this vision come true this please feel free to drop a comment down below your kindness is appreciated. Thank you all for your time.
I want in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom