• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for crew members in Tennessee and Tourny in Middle Tennessee

Rok Steady

Smash Rookie
ATTENTION ATTENTION ALL GAMERS!!!!!!!!!!!

I just started a crew named team Legacy, we are looking for people who think they are skilled enough for tournaments but have never been able to go. Everyone on my team has been in atleast three tournys, I have been in 5 tournys inculding an Evo in Chicago. So I am very serious about getting this crew together. I am working on getting sponsers as well as T shirts and all that fun stuff. Right now I am just looking for people in the Middle Tennessee area like Nashville, Murfreesboro, Franklin and etc. Anyone can try out just message me and we can work something out to meet up for tryouts.
There are 4 of us on this team already so space is limited. We are looking to add captains and also 2 on 2 players as well as singles. So if you are intrested in joining the team and going to tournaments just message me on here.

NEXT!!!!

If I get enough replies on this thread for a tourny I will try and hold one sometime after New years right before school starts back. We will more than likely go by offical tourny rules for singles and doubles. AND SURE WE CAN THROW IN A PRIZE OR 2!!!

NEXT!!!!!!

ATTENTION ALL TENNESSEE CREWS! My team and I are looking to do a couple of crew battles. We need more practice than just fighting each other. SO YES THE CHALLENGE HAS BEEN ISSUED ALL CREWS REPLY.

P.S.
OOOO YEAH ALL THIS WILL ROLL INTO BRAWL AS WELL!!!!!!!(Can't wait)

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
I can't wait to see this happen.Brawl in one month!!

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
well TWIPL is already one of the Middle TN crews

(Me, JMOAN, Kevin, Sunchaser, Slim {He's in Chicago}, and there are a few locals who dont play competitively around Murfreesboro.)

Also Talon we should get together sometime and play again.

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
well TWIPL is already one of the Middle TN crews

(Me, JMOAN, Kevin, Sunchaser, Slim {He's in Chicago}, and there are a few locals who dont play competitively around Murfreesboro.)

Also Talon we should get together sometime and play again.
When's a good time?

Sunchaser007

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, i just found this thread. I'm ready to play some smash. I don't know if you remember me talon but I'm the guy that was at the toys r us pokemon event with the togekiss and the jumpluff on my team. Call me to set up a time to play some smash..... 615-482-3069. By the way......my real name is Ashdon.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
If there was a tournament around Nashville, the Memphis people would definitely come. Sorry if that makes you want to hold it less... I know Iori and Chad are terrifying ^_^

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
Hey guys, i just found this thread. I'm ready to play some smash. I don't know if you remember me talon but I'm the guy that was at the toys r us pokemon event with the togekiss and the jumpluff on my team. Call me to set up a time to play some smash..... 615-482-3069. By the way......my real name is Ashdon.
Heck yeah I remember you man.Yeah we definitely need to make a good time to get together and smash it up.My friend Rok Steady and his friends will definitely be willing to come.We just need to set up a good time.^-^

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
If there was a tournament around Nashville, the Memphis people would definitely come. Sorry if that makes you want to hold it less... I know Iori and Chad are terrifying ^_^
I wish a tourney would start off in Nashville.But it would be nice to set something up for SSBM's legacy before Brawl takes over the entire world.lol^-^

Vts

Smash Champion
<pops head in> hmm 3-4 hour drive unless i stop by iori's and ride from there ;)

right now i'm in a 2 person crew and idk if we are really going to try and keep it but i'm from arkansas travel every 3-4 weeks to tn is fine from what my parents say (17 btw)

-peace vts

ps- hey chad u going to pound 3?

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
ATTENTION ALL TENNESSEE CREWS! My team and I are looking to do a couple of crew battles. We need more practice than just fighting each other. SO YES THE CHALLENGE HAS BEEN ISSUED ALL CREWS REPLY.
WTF, I just noticed that part. DML is always down for crew battles. Fair warning: don't be sad if the first person we put in takes out your entire crew. Even if it's Ambix, and he literally only downsmashes for 4-5 straight matches.

</rabble rabble trashtalk>

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
WTF, I just noticed that part. DML is always down for crew battles. Fair warning: don't be sad if the first person we put in takes out your entire crew. Even if it's Ambix, and he literally only downsmashes for 4-5 straight matches.

By all means there will be no sad faces.Only excited ones to that matter.We're not looking to beat anyone and prove who's crew is better,although that is how most crew battles will always be competitive towards one another.This is natural,however we just want to get to know other ppl who smash at a competitve level and simply enjoy the thrill.^-^

KOkingpin

Smash Champion

jack is my hero. but nite is my lover....

-Chad-

Slackerator
<pops head in> hmm 3-4 hour drive unless i stop by iori's and ride from there ;)

right now i'm in a 2 person crew and idk if we are really going to try and keep it but i'm from arkansas travel every 3-4 weeks to tn is fine from what my parents say (17 btw)

-peace vts

ps- hey chad u going to pound 3?
I'm hoping to, the only problem I see is getting off from work and stuff..so it's still pending.

There's no need for trashtalk =x we should just have a super happy fun time as Tom would say.

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
Well Rok Steady and I are free Sunday and he says it's cool to smash at his place.Just PM me your numbers,he and I can give you directions to his place,and we'll do this thing.^-^

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
Well the thing is, it's like 4 hours away from where I live =o pretty much goes for the rest of my crew as well =x
Aw man that kinda sucks.Well the best I can do is have people PM me if they can make it.I'm sorry you won't be able to come.T^T I love meeting new people.

Sunchaser007

Smash Journeyman
i dunno man "whatever rok steady comes up with" sounds friggin amazing to me.......it rolls off the the tongue.............................................somehow

Rok Steady

Smash Rookie
XD you guys, granted I do like hearing my name in the title......hmmmm we will discuss this at the next meeting

JMOAN

Smash Apprentice
Come to Vanderbilt! I hear they got a solid Sheik player if chain grabbing is your thing.

:-P

Nah but really, I'd love to play someone new, and my roomate has a solid Falco too.
Morgan dorm.
AIM: JMOAN47

I'll give you a free Pepsi Jazz.
DO IT!

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
Come to Vanderbilt! I hear they got a solid Sheik player if chain grabbing is your thing.

:-P

Nah but really, I'd love to play someone new, and my roomate has a solid Falco too.
Morgan dorm.
AIM: JMOAN47

I'll give you a free Pepsi Jazz.
DO IT!
Sweetness.^-^Hey Rok Steady,he's good on my list.Free Pepsi Jazz?O_o....

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
im sorry you guys i wont be doing anything for a while my father just passed away yesterday so i wont be doing much for a while.

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
Dude I'm really sorry.My best wishes to you and your family,KO.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
KO is the best example I know of bad **** happening to good people ;_; So much <3 man.

EDIT: "Best example" would make more sense as "most extreme example", because the ridiculous bad stuff that keeps happening is almost as far out there as what an amazingly good friend/smasher/person he is.

JMOAN

Smash Apprentice
I heard not too long ago about your father, KO. I really am sorry to hear it. Spaceballs is so very right. Bad things have just been following you around ever since I've known you. :'-( I hope you get everything worked out as best you can.

On a much lighter note: Rok Steady, and anyone else for that matter, my dorm is still open. And I'm still offering a free Pepsi Jazz. Your choice of Strawberries & Cream, or Caramel Cream. Just gimme some notice beforehand, as sometimes I can be busy with homework.

And on a much much lighter and perverted note: This was my 69th post.

Sunchaser007

Smash Journeyman
nobody on this planet other than you, jmoan, are going to want that sorry excuse of a soda.......plus, we smash in murfreesboro homeslice.......come see us this sunday dood. You've got a caddy for christ sake....drive that hoe.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
And on a much much lighter and perverted note: This was my 69th post.
nukka whachu know bout 69?!?!

lol we are going to have a get together this weekend hopefully. i would like to see if M'Buro can host if not then it will just be me Jmoan Karlton Kevin and possibly Casey.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
DML wants to hang out too : o
i was talking to jack last night and i think if M'Buro wants to host we could hold a real tournament. and i bet Bama would come up to possibly have lots of people.

Plus i would just really like to see you guys anyway.

Top Bottom