• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for Competitive Smashers!

Elegant

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys!

I'm looking for some competitive smashers that are on regularly looking to get better at Smash Bros Wii U. I'm looking to pick a main (Robin at this point in time is my main) and would love to have other people to Smash with to have a good time and test skills.

The goal is to have players to spar at any point while meeting new players on Smashboards to have a great time in the process as well. If you are interested in playing with me just pop me a message/post here/add me

My Nintendo ID is: "ElegantTD"

Thank you!

Pee-Gcuatro20

Smash Cadet
NNID
Pee-G.quatro20
3DS FC
3540-1271-4845
Ive been looking for a sparring partner since my friends are readable from a mile away. I can't play today since i work , but I'm definitely interested.

Utaro

Smash Rookie
NNID
Its_a_me_Mario
3DS FC
2423-2518-7011
Sure! Just got the game as well during the midnight release. Im always trying to train so I can enter offical tournaments and what not, so I would love to battle you regularly as well! If you see a Nintendo ID add you called: Its_a_me_mario that is me!

Elegant

Smash Apprentice
Thanks guys! Looking forward to playing with all of you hopefully!

More are welcome :D

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
Hey I would love to spar with anyone viewing this as well. NintendoID:ElmoYouNasty

PhoenixRiku

Smash Rookie
NNID
SweeetPR
Will add you when I get back tonight. I myself am working on ZSS as my main.

Takehiko

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FoldedMachi
Cool, I'm a Rosalina/DK player. I'm trying to get tourney level so this would be awesome

Tenshirox

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4038-6301-2828
You can add me...my ID is Tenshirox. I can't play at the moment but It'd be great to get some more people to smash with..

or not
I dont want to pressure you or anything
its your choice

NESv1

Smash Rookie
NNID
NES_v1
3DS FC
4897-7222-3926
Count me in! Network id is NES_v1

I am looking for more smash buddies

Mercadius

Smash Cadet
NNID
Dom
3DS FC
2277-7920-6429
Looking for competitve players to spar with! trying to find ppl that can destroy me so i can train & improve!

Add me & let me know you did

Giovanni

Smash Rookie
I really want to get better at this game, anyone up for 1v1s? My Nintendo ID is: Lodusk

Almighty Janitor

Smash Rookie
Hi I'm looking for very skilled smash players , I'm pretty much an all-rounder so I'm good with whoever I play with but my favorites are Lucina , wii fit trainer and dark pit . I currently have the 3ds version but after Nov 25 , I will have the wii u version as well .My nintendo ID is RPG313

ColdPhazon

Smash Rookie
NNID
ColdPhazon
3DS FC
0018-0926-0904
I'm looking for competitive smashers as well! I'm looking to improve my :4pacman: skills and possibly get some tips and tricks from other people! My NNID is ColdPhazon notify me if you add me :)

Shin Chie

Smash Apprentice
I can play some Smash Wii U. I main Sheik and Lucina/Marth. I sometimes play as Mega Man. My Nintendo ID is: ShinChie
If you want we can talk on skype. My skype is: sc56798sanic

Top Bottom