• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for Brawl players in Santa Cruz area

Mr. Sparkle

Smash Rookie
A friend and I are moving into the area and we're looking for Felton, Scotts Valley, or Santa Cruz Brawl players. We found a thread on here "Santa Cruz/UCSC/831 Smash: The Chillest Villains" but it seems to be targeting exclusively towards Melee. Does this area have a Brawl community as well? I was also wondering where the closest tournaments would be located. I would be willing to drive out about an hour and a half distance. I used to go to Tag in Sacramento which was bi-monthly; I would like to find something similar to that. Thanks in advance to any help; I'm looking forward to meeting some new players.

Slikk

Smash Rookie
Everything seems to be exclusively towards melee but my friend and I in Santa Clara would love to play. I honestly don't think there are any tournaments in the bay area for brawl. I've had the same problem you're gonna have and that's no one plays brawl in the bay area. It's all melee :/. If you wanna brawl sometime, you can call or text at 408 416 1742. Names Joe. Goodluck man. Let me know if you find anything

Mr. Sparkle

Smash Rookie
Well are there any consistent melee tournament in the area. I wanna get some good practice for smash 4

Top Bottom