• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for Brawl friendlies in Atlanta.

-Ran

Smash Master
Tomorrow I fly out to Atlanta for training. I'm going to be in Norcoss for around 4pm. I don't have anything to do until my training the next day for work. After which, I fly back at around 9pm. With that said, I only have one day to play friendlies.

Whoever would want to play, would have to meet me at the Hotel I'm at. I won't have a rental car. -.-; So if anyone wants to go through the trouble of playing one of Louisiana's Snakes, then post a message here. =D Short notice, but meh.

-Ran

Smash Master
It's always fun to play people out of state. I'm trying to build up my match up experiences with every random chance I have.

-Ran

Smash Master
I played Escajhebus, something like that, when I went to Hobo 12. He was housing us at Beaumont. He said that he was one of the better Diddy's in Texas, and seemed to grasp the character very well.

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
I'm probably one of the best in the south east. Also, when you say tomorrow, do you mean today? It is 5am lol. If you mean tomorrow literally(Wednesday), then I'll try to game with you. I have Wednesday off.

Top Bottom