• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for Beta Testers

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
As you may have already read, the next version of the Friend Finder is under development. At this point, we are ready to invite a limited number of testers to try the new system out, find bugs and other issues, and give suggestions for what can still be improved.

If you're interested in helping out and getting a preview of the new Friend Finder, please post in this thread, listing your operating system and browser (if you have access to multiple browsers, please list them in addition to your preferred browser). Please include the version of each that you're running. Only one post per person is necessary. I'll send a PM to all accepted testers once they've been selected.

Thanks.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I'll help. I have a Windows XP and 2000 (old as hell). I mainly use Firefox, but I also have Internet Explorer. Latest versions of each.

anomalous

Smash Rookie
I'm interested.

Browsers: Firefox v2.0.0.14, Internet Explorer v7.0.5730.11

I also have access to a mac, so I suppose I could fiddle around with it if I was asked to. It's not my laptop, though, so I don't know the versions or specifics about it.

Browser: Safari

Top Bottom