• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for advice in the Mario v. Wolf MU

2supreme

Smash Rookie
At my recent tournament, I realized that what I know struggle with most is fighting off wolf. He constantly applies pressure is able to combo me pretty easily. The only tactic that can get me some percent is to run away and then approach with fireballs and try to get some damage done. I really appreciate any advice. Thank you

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
... We already have a MU thread. You should have asked for help, in that thread. In the future, please scroll the threads so you don't just randomly make a thread. Check here

You'll need to say a bit more than what you did, because you haven't really said to many problems.

Somethings you can are, small stages, so it's harder for him to get around your fireballs. You can also CC his shine, you can CC it extremely good at low %. Work on your combo Di as well. Also, if he is doing shield pressure on you, you can nair, OoS, roll, jump and depending on the stage, up B OoS. That's about all I can say, since that's about all you said.

Last edited:
Top Bottom