• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for active players in SoFlo

dzmt

Smash Rookie
I live in Miami Fl and was wondering if anyone in this board still plays SSB64? Willing to start up tournaments as well :)

thegreginator

Smash Journeyman
I'm not really active but if there was a tournament in Miami I would probably try and go.

Krypto

Smash Cadet
I live in Miami and play every damn day alone lmao I would be so hyped for local tournaments

dzmt

Smash Rookie
I live in Miami and play every damn day alone lmao I would be so hyped for local tournaments
Ya man i play at beerdouken every Wednesday in Wynwood at The Wood Tavern they usually have 64 set up in the back area.

thegreginator

Smash Journeyman
Ya man i play at beerdouken every Wednesday in Wynwood at The Wood Tavern they usually have 64 set up in the back area.
This sounds amazing. I will definitely try and make it on Wednesdays if Smash 64 is there.

Antwon420

Smash Apprentice
I'd be down to play this weekend maybe. You and kyrpto could smash at my house and another guy @JGtheGlow would probably be down to smash as well. We just had a little tournament not to long ago in west palm. I could for sure get another one going if anyone is interested.

thegreginator

Smash Journeyman
@ dzmt dzmt what time do people usually show up to Wood Tavern for SSB? I'm gonna try and stop by but won't be able to get there til like 8pm.

Zeds

Smash Apprentice
This sounds amazing. I will definitely try and make it on Wednesdays if Smash 64 is there.
hey i live 20 mins from there, wanna play some console?? i don't play pika or kirby so by definition i'm bad, but i can put up a fight. let's play sometime.

Zeds

Smash Apprentice
dang, i'd be super down! both of those places are like 20mins from me. unforch this week just got super busy for me, but i'll probably be available this weekend/next week. I don't have a CRT either, just my controller.

Last edited:
Top Bottom