• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for a travel group (Northern Kentucky/Southern Indiana)

Naryx

Smash Cadet
NNID
Naryx17
Hello i live in Owensboro KY, and am currently interested in attending a few upcoming tournaments and i am looking for some players in the northern Kentucky or southern Indiana that would also be interested in maybe traveling with me to these events in order to save on travel expenses (Gas,Hotel ext.) If you are interested please feel free to either post or
pm me thanks in advance :)

Magic Man

Smash Rookie
We have a group of about 20 or so players in Louisville who travel consistently if you're interested in joining us!

Cantus

Smash Cadet
If Louisville is a bit far for you, there are a group of about 10 of us in Evansville, Indiana who get together. A few of us go to the Louisville things with Magic Man, but we'd love to see you at our weeklies!

If you have a Facebook, feel free to join our group here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/187413370136/

Thanks for checking us out and I hope to meet you!

- Jared

Naryx

Smash Cadet
NNID
Naryx17
well im planning on going to big house so if anyone is interested in going as well fell free to either post her or PM me ^^ also what are the days and times for the Louisville and Evansville weekleys?

Last edited:

Cantus

Smash Cadet
Evansville weeklies officially start August 27th. We usually start showing up to North Hall on the University of Evansville's campus at around 6, but I'm always in the cafeteria at 5 if you'd want to eat or just happen to show up early! Weeklies are on Wednesdays up here!

If you want to try to play before then, message @Shonic or @TMS and they can help ya out!

Top Bottom