• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for a Sparring Partner or Mentor

Mercify

Smash Cadet
NNID
C-Grain_Chrom
I am trying to find someone to play against so we could help each other improve by practicing and finding out what one of us may be doing wrong to fix the problem and get better. I am not sure where I stand skill wise because my first tournament is in a week, but I am definitely not bad. All of the players online in 1vs1 for glory, if better than me never won by a large margin, and were doing things that would be seen in a match from a high level player. If you would like to give sparring a try, or be something along the lines of a mentor please let me know. Also I am 14 so you would have to be alright with hanging out with that. (Specifically the Wii U version, and online)

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
I'm your man. I've mentored and trained with a lot of people. I always like having a sparring partner.

Frostwolf24

Smash Rookie
If you add me I am in the same boat kinda maybe we can help each other get better

nugget61

Smash Rookie
I'm also trying to learn. my nnid is tonitonichopper1 if anyone is interested.

Mega Rayquaza

Smash Rookie
I like helping people improve while getting help myself so if you wanna add me too I'll be happy to do some sparring matches :^)
ID is tupackun

Last edited:
Top Bottom