• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for a "Senpai"

TobiMcCloud

Smash Rookie
Hey guys. Im new here and at first - im german.

Im playing the wii-u version of smash and like the title said, im looking for a really good online player that so has much experience that he can wipe out my bad habits and teach me what i can make better.

im playing smash since the nintendo 64 version but at a particular point, nobody of my friends want to fight me anymore. that was in melee and now i have the feeling that i stuck at my "skill" lvl. i just need someone better than me who could teach me one or two things

CocoaCannon

Smash Rookie
NNID
CocoaCannono
do you mean "sensei"?
senpai is something very different
other than that, if you want to improve your skills on a certain character i would suggest finding a discord group for a character and maybe they can give you some advice there, for both your character and your general playing skills

Jenna Zant

Smash Journeyman
do you mean "sensei"?
senpai is something very different
other than that, if you want to improve your skills on a certain character i would suggest finding a discord group for a character and maybe they can give you some advice there, for both your character and your general playing skills
Doesn't senpai just mean upper-classmate? As in, someone who is in a higher grade than you?

1FC0

Smash Lord
nvm this dude watever like uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Last edited:
Top Bottom