• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for a Mentor.

Neku ネク

Smash Apprentice
I've been playing Peach for a while now, and I've gotten very good with her. A lot of my friends say I'm one of the best and only Peach players they've seen... but I'm not convinced.

I feel I can learn a lot more. I've watched the videos posted here but it doesn't stick with me. Some of these combos I can't perform (especially that Turnip Footstool, which I desperately want to learn for tourneys).

Would someone be willing to take me on as an apprentice and teach me hidden secrets about Peach? If needed, I have Skype and stuff to talk over (if it's really that secret). Any help would be much appreciated.

- I don't know specifically what I want to know about; I just want to learn.

Awesomecakes

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Stef-Pie
3DS FC
3093-7191-2175
Well, I dunno about mentor but I can help you out and play with you occasionally if you'd like. Just playing other peach players (of any skill level) can teach you more about the character.

Neku ネク

Smash Apprentice
Perfect.

Awesomecakes, I'll add you on my roommate's WiiU later.

Dark.Pch, I've looked at a lot of your stuff and it's helped me find a little bit of a basis on how I should play Peach. If you could provide any more information on just little things (or maybe even vs me), that'd be greatly appreciated.

Arle Nadja

Prodigy Sorceress & Girl Power Icon
NNID
ChaoticMarin
3DS FC
1547-5230-3937
@ Neku ネク Neku ネク

I would definitely recommend Dark Peach for the job. He puts quite a lot of work into teaching others, and he does a good job of it. vwv

You might also consider the Peach Finder / Skype threads for finding other Peach's who might be willing to help explain things in real time or through actual play.

Last edited:
Top Bottom