• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for a mentor/sparring partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sodo

Smash Journeyman
Relatively new to Smash as far as competitive play goes. I'm good in my group of friends but awful as far as playing against other experienced players. Never attended a tournament or played in a competitive environment, but I feel like the best way to start is by playing with someone who has. I understand the basic terminology of uair, ftilt, etc. but I don't really understand the context of these moves during matches. The characters I like to play with are listed in my signature, but I'm really open to playing with anybody. Is anyone interested?

Rythmic

Smash Cadet
NNID
Zadester
I'm looking for a sparring partner two. If you wanna spar, I'll add you on my Wii U and we'll begin smashing!

Nargacuga

Smash Rookie
NNID
WiseHorror
3DS FC
4811-7984-6827
I could also use someone to train with, I'll add you both, add me if you want :) I usually just play Zelda, but I'm trying to learn to play with Lucina

Rythmic

Smash Cadet
NNID
Zadester
I could also use someone to train with, I'll add you both, add me if you want :) I usually just play Zelda, but I'm trying to learn to play with Lucina
My NNID name was incorrect, sorry... :006: It's actually Zadester. I'll add both of you.

LF {Ess}

Smash Rookie
I'm down to become better by practicing with others near my skill level...I'll spar with y'all :)

Nabbitnator

Smash Ace
NNID
Nabbitz
Relatively new to Smash as far as competitive play goes. I'm good in my group of friends but awful as far as playing against other experienced players. Never attended a tournament or played in a competitive environment, but I feel like the best way to start is by playing with someone who has. I understand the basic terminology of uair, ftilt, etc. but I don't really understand the context of these moves during matches. The characters I like to play with are listed in my signature, but I'm really open to playing with anybody. Is anyone interested?
I'll spar with you. My NNID is Nabbitz. Just pm me when you'd like to spar.

Pyr

Smash Lord
Don't forget about your local community! Reach out and have some IRL play, too. Build dat hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom