• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for a Marth player to practice with

G3_

Smash Rookie
I've been playing melee "competitively" for only a short while, and I was interested in whether any marth players would be up for some mirrors to help me a bit? Obviously I'm not an expert with wavedashing and the like yet, but some tips from another marth player would be nice :)

goateeguy

Smash Ace
I've been playing melee "competitively" for only a short while, and I was interested in whether any marth players would be up for some mirrors to help me a bit? Obviously I'm not an expert with wavedashing and the like yet, but some tips from another marth player would be nice :)
If you're in the Phoenix or Chicago areas, definitely! If you're from Sweden, Chile, the EC, or anywhere else outside a 50-mile radius of the 2 places I named, someone else would be a better bet.

G3_

Smash Rookie
I'm in the UK unfortunately, and it doesn't really look like there are many European smashers.

Ethan192

Smash Rookie
If you're in the Phoenix or Chicago areas, definitely! If you're from Sweden, Chile, the EC, or anywhere else outside a 50-mile radius of the 2 places I named, someone else would be a better bet.
Hey I know that I wasn't the one asking but I do live near Chicago (like an hour and a half away) so maybe we could start something? I don't have a practice partner so any help would be useful.

Top Bottom