• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for a Mario Rival / Partner

King_Peachee

Smash Journeyman
NNID
King_Peachee
3DS FC
3754-9306-5412
Looking for a competitive Mario player who is interested in facing off against his brother and also teaming up for some doubles matches in the future. Not sure how viable a Mario / Luigi combo would be, but I'm interested in trying at least. Let me know if you are interested and we can exchange FC and fight in the near future.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Right here. My FC is full...............bunch of friends that some aren't online that recently, I am not a person who goes online that often, but I can still share some Mario techs with you.

Barndo

Alaska TO/FGC Member
NNID
zenbakudon
Mario is one of my secondary characters. I wont have the Wii U version until I get paid in like six days, but I do have the 3DS version.

Maruigi

Smash Rookie
Mario's currently my main. Would love to get experience with Mario vs Luigi and possibly doubles even if it's just for fun. Would be willing to play on the Wii U version with you. :D

Last edited:

King_Peachee

Smash Journeyman
NNID
King_Peachee
3DS FC
3754-9306-5412
Mario's currently my main. Would love to get experience with Mario vs Luigi and possibly doubles even if it's just for fun. Would be willing to play on the Wii U version with you. :D
By all means, please add me on the Wii U. Send me a message and we'll set up a time to play.

King_Peachee

Maruigi

Smash Rookie
I'm able to play whenever, maybe it'd be good for us to swap NNID and a skype or something so it's easy for you to contact me.

Edit : I got your NNID adding you on there.

Last edited:
Top Bottom