• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for a Lucina or Pit Amiibo? Read here to find out how! :)

Will you support Ayumi Tachibana and enter the contest after watching the video?

• Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Denoxkun

Smash Cadet
Hello everyone, some people probably already knows that its been almost two weeks now since I uploaded "The Origins of Ayumi Tachibana" video on my Denoxkunreturns YouTube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHAhgokUdvs

And in this video in particular I explain very well in details how you can win a Lucina Amiibo for those who really wants one and have trouble getting one in a contest that I have set up there.

Winners of the first prize winner will of this contest will win the Lucina Amiibo (US Version). But that's not all, I have an update now for the second prize winner that is not explained in the video. We also have a Pit Amiibo (European Version) to giveaway as well for anyone who gets second place in this contest.

The purpose of this contest of course is to get a very obscure Nintendo character called Ayumi Tachibana more noticable to the western audience. And her game series called the Famicom Detective Club which sadly was only released in japan. In the video I provided, you will know more info about the character and there will also be a link for you to try the game out as well which is HIGHLY recommended before deciding to join the contest because we really want to ensure all the participants gets a liking to her character and the Famicom Detective Club games.

We do know many will put Ayumi down cause she is obscure and overlook her as a normal japanese school girl who will never be popular in the west and much less be a playable character in Smash. But if you feel that she deserves the recognition, this contest will be a big chance to promote that and not only that, win yourself a free rare amiibo.

If there's any questions you may have about this contest, please let me know. The contest itself is a free for all one that you can literally make any masterpiece you wish out of Ayumi, the only limit is your imagination.

I wish you all good luck to anyone who wishes to join the contest. And if anyone is reading this, let Etika World Network know about this to see if he can make a video on his thoughts and reactions on the video, his entry to promote Ayumi will truly come a long way to make this a lot more popular and people may be curious to try her game. I cannot do this alone so your help is appreciated!

And you can also do this for Satoru Iwata too, since this is one of the games he was an Executive Producer on so that is a big thing, here's the link to the list: http://www.mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,52462/

And if you want to support Ayumi Tachibana and her detective games, feel free to stop by our forum:
http://smashboards.com/threads/fami...ka-about-the-operation-on-his-twitter.350254/

Top Bottom