• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for a good Ice climber Mainer.......

Eazyseph

Smash Cadet
That can help train somebody in my clan over wifi.
PM me for the website and please post your FC. I'll give you theirs.

B0NK

Smash Lord
That can help train somebody in my clan over wifi.
PM me for the website and please post your FC. I'll give you theirs.
Ice Climbers are almost useless on wi-fi. After I tried wi-fi once I stopped because the lag is just too much. Not just because of the lack of being able to chaingrab and desynch properly but because every reaction is delayed like spotdodging and shielding.

l3lue2ain

Smash Journeyman
Generally speaking I think wifi is like playing another game I don't take it to seriously. Playing alot of wifi you may think that people like Ike , Gannondorf are the best players. Simply because they hit really hard and since the reaction time is different you die easy. But it also depends on lag if its lagless like it "sometimes is" then i think its fine. Or maybe just a little laggy but again that changes combos.

Top Bottom