• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for a Falcon main that could help me with the MU? :(

Issac Cervantes

Smash Rookie
NNID
IssacCervantes23
3DS FC
5429-8960-2598
I am a :4diddy: Main from Mexico, and I'm having troubles with Captain Falcon, Any Kind hearted Falcon main that could help me with the match up? I will provide help with the diddy MU as well

ID: IssacCervantes23

Thanks! :D

Mikkelmann

Mentally Untouchable
I am a :4diddy: Main from Mexico, and I'm having troubles with Captain Falcon, Any Kind hearted Falcon main that could help me with the match up? I will provide help with the diddy MU as well

ID: IssacCervantes23

Thanks! :D
I can help you out I don't main falcon but I do play him a ton so I'll add you later today and help you out.

dandeto

Smash Apprentice
it seems as if you have some good fights ahead of you, so I can give you some quick advice.

Captain Falcon has 3 meteor smashes:
Raptor boost (side B in midair)
Axe kick (up tilt on stage)
Nipple spike (down air off stage)

watch out for those. His knee can kill at decently low percents, and does 19% damage! he has a HUGE dash grab range, and several aerial combos.

Spacing him out with projectiles is your best bet.

Top Bottom