• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

looking for a challenge in Washington

legendaryfalco

Smash Rookie
I live in Tacoma,Washington and I need someone challenging close by to fight. Is there anyone looking for a good challenge here?

for all you boppers,
keep it smashing :demon:

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Dang, it seems like everywhere I check, the destination is always four hours away. So yeah, I live in Richland, Washington which is four hours away. Hopefully you can attend the tournament event taking place here on December 29. Also, one suggestion for ya: Change the title of your thread to include "Tacoma, Washington" in it. The current title is too generic and misleading. You may draw in readers from as far as Southern Utah without being more specific. :laugh:

Yagi

Smash Ace
the best in washington is SKYPAL and we are in bellevue. we'll probably be having a smashfest sometime before or after christmas if you're interested.

Top Bottom