• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

looking for a bit of SSE help

Burnt_Toast

Smash Cadet
im at 99%, i need to complete battleship halberd exterior, subspace bomb factory number two, and the upper right portion of the great maze. ive run through them all multiple times, but have not come across any golden boxes or trophies that would complete them.

so, does can anyone help by letting know where the hard-to-find stuff is on these three levels? would be much appreciated.

-bryan

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
For battleship halberd exterior go through it until you get to this one part with 2 of those green bombs going up and down. Above the one on the right is a crack in the ceilling. Make that bomb explode when it's near there.

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
If Bomb Factory #2 is the one where you fight Meta Ridley, then I think I know which secret you'd be missing. After the fight sequence (with all the ROBs and Subspace bombs in the background) is when this happens. After a couple of falling rooms, you should come to a part where you are carried along by a scrolling screen. There will be a part where you run to the right and fall to a point where there is a enemy generator (the purple-ish circle). For a split-second, you should be able to see a trophy in the bottom right corner of this chamber. You should be able to grab it if the Mites aren't harassing you too much.

The secret I was missing from the Upper-Right Great Maze is this:
(sorry about this explanation, it's kind of vague)
There's a room somewhere XD that has a few conveyor belts. At a few places along the belts are metal boxes that hide what's behind them. They all have a billion million Mites pouring from them. I think it's safe to say that they all have enemy generators behind them. One in particular spat out about 5 stickers when I swiped at it. Just find this room and clear it out, you should find what you are looking for.

Hope that wasn't too much of a wall of text. Good luck getting 100%!

EDIT: Okay, I forgot the other one for the bomb factory that is likely to be missed. The first door that you find in the level (on a moving platform while the level is scrolling a bit) leads to an optional room. Use the spring to leave the top of the screen; there is a box there (completely hidden from view, mind you)

Top Bottom