• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for a BIG mod

Tbshirk

Smash Rookie
Hey everybody! I am pretty new to using Smash Bros Brawl mods. I'm a huge fan of Project M, but I'm looking for something different. I am looking for a mod, that simply put, adds a LOT of stuff. Everything from characters, to stages, to challenges. Just the biggest and best mod you know. Thanks!!!

Bob

Banned via Warnings
Hey everybody! I am pretty new to using Smash Bros Brawl mods. I'm a huge fan of Project M, but I'm looking for something different. I am looking for a mod, that simply put, adds a LOT of stuff. Everything from characters, to stages, to challenges. Just the biggest and best mod you know. Thanks!!!
I'd say Smash Reborn is your best bet, it aims to combine and enhance the features of prior Smash Bros. games.

Pikifan4IndigoCobra57

Smash Apprentice
Brawl Minus is decent.......... Has Pichu.... Waluigi....Mewtwo and Roy............. Legacy Xp is litterally jsut Project M with a bunch of new costumes...... characters........ and stages......(with insane music).......... what else......... I dunno....... Some people are trying to make something called Smash Legends. Looks like a rgeat Project........ but also uses Project M as a basis.

Dan

Smash Lord
This is me too. I'm making a Machinima Smash RPG-type thing so I want just a lot of character models and stuff over balance and perfection, so I think the answer is Infinite (literally the name of the mod, not infinite possibilities lol). I tried Legacy XP and my computer couldn't run it (I would assume if it couldn't handle that it won't handle Infinite), so I'm just using Project Patt atm.

Melvin8D

Smash Rookie
Yes, you should try Smash Bros Infinite. It has over 100 characters, and I think 300 stages. Some characters are Goku, Waluigi, Cloud, Naruto, Sans and... Scott Pilgrim. And almost every character has skins, so wario has a shrek skin, goku has a Ronald McDonald skin.

Top Bottom