• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lookin to meet some fellow smashers :)

Jibril

Smash Rookie
What is up guys I am Jibril, I hail from Colorado and have been playing Melee competitively for a couple of months now. I main :falcomelee: like everyone else in CO, and slowly improving day by day. I hope to get to meet some new friends on here and find others people i could play via netplay or maybe at a tournament someday. :joyful:

hewhoamareismyself

Smash Rookie
your avatar looks familiar, as does your name. Do you happen to play competitive TF2, or have you in the past?

Jibril

Smash Rookie
I played tf2 but never competitive, its a character off a tv show so i could see others having the same idea for the name :)

hewhoamareismyself

Smash Rookie
Alright, figured I may as well ask. Every pregame whenever we played against their team we would always be talking about Smash so it was definitely possible.

Gladdy07

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gladdy07
3DS FC
3050-7717-2368
Welcome to Smashboards if your bored and ill respond as fast as I can and if not ill step it up.

addtext_com_MjMxNzE5NjM5OTc.jpg

MewtwoSilver1597

Smash Rookie
NNID
Angrybirdsgo
3DS FC
1005-9367-0726
Hi, I'm new here too. Hope that everyone here makes some friends!

Top Bottom