• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lookin for the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drako19

Smash Rookie
I'm currently looking for the one they call KillaOR. If you are out there I would like to challenge you to a brawl...I await your arrival...

Izaw

Smash Ace
What does KillaOR have to do with Link? Don't think he plays him...

TrevynThOt

Smash Apprentice
why no one consider me a best I'm the best Link in california lolz and i only been playing link for a few weeks.

TrevynThOt

Smash Apprentice
I'm the only foo that could rank in major tournaments with just Link in melee. well skler too, lol
who are you?

TrevynThOt

Smash Apprentice
"why no one consider me AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA best"

****ing noob read i didn't say i was the best

Maikeru17

What the hell is this thing
NNID
NoxNoctis
KillaOR does exist as a player, however, I'm quite positive that he doesn't play Link.

If you're looking for the best of Links, try Aurashade, Deva, Legan, and Izaw.
I'd suggest myself, but. :'[ I don't possess the large amount of awesome that Aurashade does.
And I'm too irritated with Brawl to actually try hard in matches.

"why no one consider me AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA best"

****ing noob read i didn't say i was the best
Kid, shut the **** up.
You can't even type a proper sentence.
I highly doubt you're that amazing, let alone good at all.

If I didn't live on the other side of the country, I'd rip your ****ing face off in-game.
No use beating the **** out of you IRL, that won't teach you a lesson.

-Nox`

TrevynThOt

Smash Apprentice
ha this ***** is callin me out by sayin how pathtic my sentence grammer is. terrible son you sound real tough, by stating false comments and making a big deal outa nothing calm down foo, anyone that knows me knows i could beat your *** lol in the game or in real life. all i see when i read this post is a little white boy typing on his computer cause he can't do **** anywhere else, why would you make a big deal outa nothing then. ***** calm down

oh and on topic killaor is a jiggs main in melee i have no idea if he plays brawl i doubt it though he didn't sound like he liked it, he was decent in melee but not a champ lol

Awesomeasusual

Smash Cadet
TrevynThOt has a valid claim, if Aurashade can say BS like I'm the best link of all time (and your lord God and Saviour) and such, then so can this guy. Maikeru I think you're out of line.

Awesomeasusual

Smash Cadet
I'm curious why any of you suggest Aurashade anyways, there are no Link videos of him out there, just a lot of talk.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
LOL Brawl players

KillaOR is a retired Jiggs main in Melee, so this thread is lmfao
And Trevyn was one of the best Link players in Melee, believe it or not.
He was once considered the best Link in America, I think

Aurashade

Smash Ace
THE HALL OF FAME WHERE THE COOL PEOPLE GO
ha this ***** is callin me out by sayin how pathtic my sentence grammer is. terrible son you sound real tough, by stating false comments and making a big deal outa nothing calm down foo, anyone that knows me knows i could beat your *** lol in the game or in real life. all i see when i read this post is a little white boy typing on his computer cause he can't do **** anywhere else, why would you make a big deal outa nothing then. ***** calm down

oh and on topic killaor is a jiggs main in melee i have no idea if he plays brawl i doubt it though he didn't sound like he liked it, he was decent in melee but not a champ lol

yeah I went to second grade and I learned grammar too-wait, something tells me you never did.

SO, how goes the sit-on-the-couch-drunk lifestyle you have? Living a lie? yeah, that's cool too

I'm curious why any of you suggest Aurashade anyways, there are no Link videos of him out there, just a lot of talk.
Maybe because I understand the game mechanics (aside being a developer of the Valve physics engine) better than most other players out there? Maybe because I think outside the conventional box of what characters can and can't do? MAYBE I DON'T HAVE A FCUCIN CAMERA?!?! HUH?! MAYBE WE'RE NOT ALL RICH LIKE YOU NOW BEND OVER SO YOU CAN HOLD MY POCKET

TrevynThOt has a valid claim, if Aurashade can say BS like I'm the best link of all time (and your lord God and Saviour) and such, then so can this guy. Maikeru I think you're out of line.
is that a milk stain on your shirt or are you just happy to see trevyn?

TrevynThOt

Smash Apprentice
yeah I went to second grade and I learned grammar too-wait, something tells me you never did.

SO, how goes the sit-on-the-couch-drunk lifestyle you have? Living a lie? yeah, that's cool too

Maybe because I understand the game mechanics (aside being a developer of the Valve physics engine) better than most other players out there? Maybe because I think outside the conventional box of what characters can and can't do? MAYBE I DON'T HAVE A FCUCIN CAMERA?!?! HUH?! MAYBE WE'RE NOT ALL RICH LIKE YOU NOW BEND OVER SO YOU CAN HOLD MY POCKET

is that a milk stain on your shirt or are you just happy to see trevyn?

this n!gga is braggin about how he went to second grade, lets all give this n!gga a round of applause for being so smart wow ***** amazin son.

the drunk sit on the couch life is great, only bad part is your mom never leaves.

you say you understand the mechanics of the game more then most people wow I do too? does that make us equal? you say your a devolp value phsyics engine, I'm not sure what you mean by that, but I'm assuming it means you know alot about games. ok fukkin sweet you know alot about games, but just cause your a referee doesn't mean you can go even with a NBA player. the rest for the **** you said about being in that paragraph was a waste of time to read, "I think outside the box therefore I'm good" wow fukkin amazin son your the only guy in the fukkin world that thinks like that fukkin amazin.

I've never heard of Awesomeasusual either but judging from his comments he sounds like a very logical person and seems to be agreeing to me cause I'm a logical person, you just sound like a dumba$$ thats just all talk son. talk is cheap motha****a

Aurashade

Smash Ace
THE HALL OF FAME WHERE THE COOL PEOPLE GO
you say you understand the mechanics of the game more then most people wow I do too?
ahaha, if you did you'd be agreeing with me.

does that make us equal?
It would take you twenty years to do what I could in a week. We'll never be equal.

you say your a devolp value phsyics engine, I'm not sure what you mean by that, but I'm assuming it means you know alot about games.
No, you ******. It means I know a lot about science and how gravity and momentum work. You need coding skills (which I do as well have) to make a game.

ok fukkin sweet you know alot about games, but just cause your a referee doesn't mean you can go even with a NBA player.
aha, don't ever compare brawl/melee to a physical sport. It's a ****ing video game, and if you REALLY want to debate this with me, one could argue that video games in general are MENTAL sports, not PHYSICAL. But you really don't know how to put words together so I'll let it slide.

the rest for the **** you said about being in that paragraph was a waste of time to read, "I think outside the box therefore I'm good" wow fukkin amazin son your the only guy in the fukkin world that thinks like that fukkin amazin.
I have no idea what you're saying, try using the keyboard next time.

I've never heard of Awesomeasusual either but judging from his comments he sounds like a very logical person and seems to be agreeing to me cause I'm a logical person, you just sound like a dumba$$ thats just all talk son. talk is cheap motha****a
Or, you know, since he's the only one agreeing with you and sucking your **** he's probably your alt.

TrevynThOt

Smash Apprentice
this is a terrible flame war aurashade is quoting me line for line making fun of my grammer when i can prove to type better i just chose not to whata ******* comment who wastes their time with a burn like that wow fukking amazing.

aurashade you say don't compare a COMPETITIVE GAME with another COMPETITIVE GAME sure ones a sport another is a video game that doesn't mean they are incompareable fukktard you got a GAME you play between 2 opponets and the goal is to win what else do you need the only difference is one requires a TV to play (as obvious as that is I'm sure you'd take advantage of me not stating the big difference with that being the big one f4g) thats like saying don't compare a motor cycle with a semi truck when the goal is to get from point A to point B if you had any type of good education you would know thats what they call a example comparisin but your to fukkin dumb to understand

"It would take you twenty years to do what I could in a week. We'll never be equal."
WOW real mature such an unexpected response

"No, you ******. It means I know a lot about science and how gravity and momentum work."
wow thats great we all took second grade(sound fimilar?) it's a ****in game you don't need to bring sciene into this son

"I have no idea what you're saying, try using the keyboard next time."
wow how do you think i posted what are you a fukkin moron of course i used a keyboard(for your dumba$$ I'm going to let you know i understand your terrible fukkin lame atempt at a burn towards me)

"Or, you know, since he's the only one agreeing with you and sucking your **** he's probably your alt"
no your mom does enough sucking my **** already

wow i can't believe i had to write that all out this is like teaching a 5 year old why 2+2=4 and he's saying "why doesn't it equal 5?" fukktard

I don't even know why this arguement is even taking place i was just stating to link lord why he was with his comment towards me and he stfu cause i was obviously right then mairku or something said something to me and i basically told him to stfu and you randomly jump in for no ****ing reason at all i obviously let your dumb god and savior remark slide I just figured you were a moron and was like whatever but now your just proving more and more on how worthless you are **** off please make a post thats actually worth reading next time oh btw if your gonna make a remark like "i'll kick your *** in real life" before you do something like that(your dumb enough too) every smasher that knows me or seen me knows i can take on MOSTLY(in caps for ******* to read) any smasher in the wworld in real life so you wouldn't stand a chance.

I'm usually not the flaming type but smashboards has been pissing me off lately with all these ****ing noobs that don't know **** acting like they do

oh yeah another thing I'm no where in this post saying I'm the best link at all but i will be so watch the fukkl out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom