• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Look at my crappy Ganon

Sensai

Smash Master
Alright. Only watched the first video, but here's what I've got for ya:

Too much Down Aerial. It's good, but it's not the solution to everything.

Weird timing for Up Bs...that seemed to work. Dunno if that's because you're good at that thing, he's bad at moving, or if it's...dunno, just plain weird.

Weird timing/choices for moves. You had Sheik on the ledge at one point just waiting to die, and you did a neutral air. Finger slip or something? Also, a lot of Over Bs don't really pan out in the end.

Down B is a great finisher move if you use it sparingly and when they don't expect it. Use it once a minute, then it's not going to help you much.

Aha! That's what it is! You're not SHFFLing. You're just SHing, doing the move, and L-Cancelling. The FF part is ESPECIALLY important for Ganon, especially in his Fair.

Parts of your Ganon remind me of mine, early on. Keep up the good work, mate. And my apologies for having to play against a Sheik.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
ya, i noticed taht about me as well.

the ff part should be stressed makes him much quicker.

that last vid was kinda painful.
just becaus magus comboed into a smash and downB, doesnt mean you can randomly pull i out of your ***.

maby your doing what i used to do. whenever i started getting my *** kicked really bad i thought "HA! they are so focused on handing my rectum to me that they wont expect a <insert predictable slow move here>

Ensee

Smash Ace
maby your doing what i used to do. whenever i started getting my *** kicked really bad i thought "HA! they are so focused on handing my rectum to me that they wont expect a <insert predictable slow move here>
LOL yeah that's actually what I'm doing. Next time I play I'm just gonna focus more on what the freak I'm doing and not use so many down-b's and over-b's.

Sensai

Smash Master
I tend to think that, also, but I don't use a slower move. I usually opt for the all-powerful Uair.

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
like everyone has said, lay off the b-moves a bit. also, i noticed quite a few random f-smashes and such, just thrown out there like you were hoping to hit him. try jabbing instead, i dont think i saw you jab at all, its great for stopping people quickly. try to save the down+b for when theyre at higher percents, and also dont forget about the f-air and b-air, fair for spacing and bair for speed. mix things up a bit.

Top Bottom