• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Look at me, I'm a whiny liar." ~BlueTerrorist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red-Blue

Was selected randomly
Ok let me vent a bit (Bet people here would get a good laugh). I went to WifiFrontier.com (Formerly WifiWars.com) to join their Bi-weekly tourney. Unfortunately not alot of people were there to hold the Elite Eight, so they decided to hold a regular fun tourney for bragging rights. I decided to enter and my first match was underway against my first opponent. I 2 stocked his Pikachu with Diddy Kong. He was pretty much just spamming DownSmash and TJolt, but whatever. No johns. The next round, I 2 stocked him Pikachu again, with Ice Climbers this time. I tried my best to keep him in my grabbing range, and somewhat succeeded. I reported my results, but the tourney host said he heard different from my opponent. The person tried to insist that he won from me, then the host ordered a rematch with a ref. I accepted, knowing the consequences of not accepting. Seeing as the forced characters rule wasn't enabled, I picked G&W to increase me odds.

I was defeated, (at this point, I didn't quite care, and did it all for the lulz.) I counterpicked Rainbow Cruise and MK, and I won that round. Unfortunately, I lost the following match, his Sonic vs. my MK on FD. I was officially cheated out of my rightful position. I got PM's from the host, and the ref, both claiming that there was nothing to be done, and that I should simply accept what just happened. I was angry, but I felt no need to go ***** at people who probably don't give a rat's arse anyway. I heard the person who oh-so-annoyingly took my spot had just won the tourney. Apparently, he used the Ice Climbers, and made everyone go sadface. Insert more annoyance here.

But what exactly do I do now? Do I let the person know how I feel, and how he's proven to be absolute scum in the online space? Do I plot revenge? Do I try to use "uber haxorz?" No. I let it be. I knew that...the damage has been done. I could only heal from this point on, I couldn't do anything.

Fast forward to today, after enjoying a nice, delicious ice cream. I log on the WiFiFrontier.com chat, as I usually do. I greet everyone, but I'm immediately confronted with this link. I was dumbstruck, annoyed, angry, and was feeling horribly sickened. The guy who, not only took my spot in a tourney, had also written a topic about what "happened" to him. Not only that, he blackmouthed the site that I've seen people work hard for. So, what exactly gives a man the right to steal (a spot), annoy, lie, and spread slander? I don't know, nor do I care. I just want justice, and I know it's "only WiFi play." But it's still WiFi play.

BlueTerrorist.

That is the name of my opponent. Goes around, went to ONE tourney on one site, pretty much KNEW he would probably never return, decided to abuse that. He eventually took the tourney because he's a good liar, isn't that sweet? How about I go around sites who host tourneys, lie and abuse everything there is to abuse, and simply never come back.

Also, he just HAD to make a big deal of it. Posting it on Smashboards, so that everyone will feel bad for poor ol' BT. Spreading lies, and becoming popular because of them. I hope you enjoyed your johning run, but justice always prevails. And justice will always find you.

And Falcon Punch you.

tl;dr:
BlueTerrorist, you disgust me.

Marufuji Ryo

Smash Apprentice
Is this petty feud even worth posting a thread in retaliation? Just drop the whole thing and move on, it was just a match.

Red-Blue

Was selected randomly

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I'm sorry, please dumb it down for me a little.
There was a bracket and he took your spot? How exactly did he cheat you?

Marufuji Ryo

Smash Apprentice
I know, but this is more amusing. Besides, BlueTerrorist thought it was worth posting. So I guess I'll do the same thing. Because it's more amusing this way.
But its not amusing, using a forum for yours and his battleground is by far not amusing, all it will do knock yours and his reputation down, your thread will get locked and possibly both of you will get warning.

It was bad enough that one person posted a thread about it, but when someone else posts a retaliatory thread, it just gets silly, at the very least sort this rubbish out in PM.

bobson

Smash Lord
So the solution to this problem is to do the exact same thing he did and complain about something that doesn't matter to people who don't care? Smashboards can't reverse the tourney decision. We can't get in our time machines and erase the past. You're accomplishing nothing with this post other than making me not like you as well as him.

How did you end up losing to a Sonic as Metaknight?

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥Okay... I suggest you and BlueTerrorist talk it out so you can get on with your lives.

♥Even better just drop it, move on, and stop bringing us into this please! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom