• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Long time smasher, first time boarder

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Haven't seen the name Zigsta on the boards for a long time

I think it's still DJNintendo though Eikelmann could possibly claim as I haven't seen DJN's Boozer in a while (he's been mostly a Faux/Spamus user)

jcrazy

Smash Rookie
I don't think he is the best Bowser in the world (don't think he is playing right now), but would it be Zigsta? I know him personally. He went to school in Texas, not sure if Houston.
I know my friend is from Houston, and he went to RPI near Albany, NY, where his roommate was allegedly the best in the world at the time. I see my buddy this weekend, hopefully, so I can ask.

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
I know my friend is from Houston, and he went to RPI near Albany, NY, where his roommate was allegedly the best in the world at the time. I see my buddy this weekend, hopefully, so I can ask.
Oh, nevermind. Zig didn't go to school in NY; I misunderstood.

Top Bottom