• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Long time player, first time poster.

[Streak]

Smash Rookie
NNID
Lividus_Streak
Hey everyone, I've been into Smash's competitive scene for awhile but have never really put myself out there. Over the past year and a half I kept hearing about this place and how it's THE site for Smash. I hope I can learn a thing or two while I'm here and maybe meet/play few members.

Daybreak

Busy busy busy~
NNID
DaybreakPlz
3DS FC
1091-8175-8810
Switch FC
SW-6555-9639-6872
You'll find this place to be rather addicting, and new stuff comes up all the time so there is never a dull moment.

Welcome to the Boards~!

Last edited:

Gladdy07

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gladdy07
3DS FC
3050-7717-2368
Welcome to smashbards let me know if your bored or something and i'll reply fast as the Blue Blur.

addtext_com_MDA0ODM4MTI0NDEz.jpg

Kamtheman56

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kamtheman56
3DS FC
3222-6187-6285
Well if you'd ever like to play feel free to ask. I've been with the competitive scene for quite some time now and I absolutely love helping people practice and get better!
My NNID:kamtheman56 and my Skype:kamtheman56
just in case you need to contact me or just feel like hanging out!

Athleticsmasher

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1521-4856-0212
Well if you'd ever like to play feel free to ask. I've been with the competitive scene for quite some time now and I absolutely love helping people practice and get better!
dy
Welcome [Streak] :)
Hey im new here too but been playing smash for a long time but never competetivly only online a lot cant always tell if theyre really good or not but i would like to try out against a competitive player but only have 3ds version (for now) do you mind playing on that against me if you have it.

AcePikachu

Smash Cadet
NNID
UltimaPikachu
3DS FC
4270-1808-1129
If you don't mind I would love to play with you! NNID: UltimaPikachu

I can play during the evening or weekends mostly.

Kamtheman56

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kamtheman56
3DS FC
3222-6187-6285
dy

Hey im new here too but been playing smash for a long time but never competetivly only online a lot cant always tell if theyre really good or not but i would like to try out against a competitive player but only have 3ds version (for now) do you mind playing on that against me if you have it.
Yeah that's fine I have both versions so feel free to ask whenever!

Top Bottom